Your startup idea + climate change experts + energy engineers + computer hackers
The parisian chapter of the EIT Alumni Startup Days will be held at Agoranov, an incubator focusing on high-tech startups with social impact: from robot companions to food made from insects.
Paris is a city where sustainability is getting more and more attention, no wonder the Sustainable Innovation Forum will be held there this year!
96bis Boulevard Raspail
75006 Paris, France
The ticket includes the meals for the weekend
(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Get inspiration from Paris’ green economy events and news:
- COP21: Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- ECO SPORT 2015: Sport Industry for the Planet
- Sustainable Innovation Forum 2015
- Solar-powered parasols in Paris to make city’s smokers sustainable
- Human Energy: The Eiffel Tower lights up for the environmental revolution